The Seventh day to be celebrated in the Valentines Week of love and romance is the kiss day – 13th February, the most sensuous of all days. If you have been feeling for long, but not able to gather up the courage to ask your partner for a peck of love, then kiss day is the perfect occasion to express your desire. Be it a friendly peck on cheeks or a romantic lip-kiss, this wonderful day nurtures a special bond between you two. Though ecstasy of love is very important in making a relationship work wonders, but kiss is the main ingredient in keeping your love life alive. No matter how many fights you had, just a lovely kiss and you are back planning your romantic getaways. If your partner is annoyed or it has been a long time since you both met because of busy working schedules, Kiss day Quotes or a great early morning kiss will bring you a lot closer. Kiss is superglue and has impeccable affection properties to attach you both in a mesmerizing tie-up. And on kiss day the chemistry bar is even higher as you don’t have to push yourself. Just look into each other’s eyes and you will feel that there is some magic in the air that makes up for that long passionate kiss.
Well, if you don’t believe this, just take that disarming chance on kiss day and experience the beauty of love and romance all again. Whether you are single or lucky in love, some exciting kiss day quotes and fun facts about kissing will bring a cheering smile on your face.
Even if you don’t meet up, an adoring kiss day SMS will do it for you. Check out these amazing fun facts about kissing and share a laugh with your partner .
Amazing Fun Facts About Kiss Day
- French Kiss” is more popular in the United States than in France!
- An enthusiastic hug can make our individuals enlarge – probably one reason so many of us close our face.
- We are not the only types to practice kissing-like habits. Great apes click their mouth together to communicate pleasure, passion, or getting back together.
- In research, people remember more of information about a first hug than first physical encounter.
- Kissing works like a pharmaceutical in our systems, and can boost dopamine – the same natural chemical triggered from addicting medication like pharmaceutical.
- Our mouth are loaded with delicate sensors being so even a small clean can deliver a stream of fulfilling indicators to the mind inspiring us to continue under the right circumstances
- As a rule, 66 percent of people keep their eyes closed while kissing. The rest take pleasure in watching the emotions run the gamut on the faces of their partners.
- A quick romantic kiss will burn about 2-3 calories, whereas French kiss (an openmouthed kiss with tongue contact) will obliterate more than 5 calories.
- Kissing customs vary around the world. It’s estimated that around 90 percent of the world population kisses – there are some cultures in Africa and Asia that do not seem to practice kissing.
- Kissing helps you pick the best mate.
- The average person spends 336 hours of his or her life kissing.
Some Famous Kissing Day Quotes
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. –Ingrid Bergman
- A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That’s basic spelling that every woman ought to know. –Mistinguett (Jeanne Bourgeois)
- If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt. –Thomas Carlyle
- Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score;
Then to that twenty, add a hundred more:
A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on,
To make that thousand up a million.
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let’s kiss afresh, as when we first begun.-Robert Herrick
- Everybody winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight.-Andy Warhol
- Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.- Bible, Song of Solomon
- I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes. –James Joyce
- I will find out where she has gone,
And kiss her lips and take her hands;
And walk among long dappled grass,
And pluck till time and times are done
The silver apples of the moon,
The golden apples of the sun. –William Butler Yeats
- When I kiss you, I can taste your soul. –Carrie Latet
- I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.- Chico Marx
- I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children they just about throw up. –Barbara Bush
- People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy. –Bob Hope
- A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.- Proverb