It’s no wonder why Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular days of the year to propose. The day is filled with aroma of love and its gets easier by putting creative Valentine’s Day proposal ideas to impress your partner and win his/her heart. Marriage proposal gives everyone a shiver down the spine. Though it is one of the precious moments for couples, it comes with a hell of a lot of confusions and tensions. Rejection is something intolerable either for boy or girl. No one wants any foible in this and wants to make it more pleasant with Valentine Day.
Marriage proposal is either way a romantic and pleasant memory for all. Valentine’s Day proposal ideas give opportunity to lovers to confide their feelings in best possible way and make their marriage proposal unforgettable. As simple as it may sound, the preparations for proposing can be complicated. You know your bride-to-be would love to have a story to share that will let the whole world know how romantic her future husband is. The ideas, hence, play an important role in making sure how the person would take it.
Find the innovative and prolific Valentine’s Day proposal ideas to make this valentine memorable and enthralling experience for you and our lover. There are varied types of Valentine’s Day proposal ideas select the best as per your and your’s partner preference.
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Proposal Ideas
- Oldest but the most romantic way of proposing is to take your sweetheart for a romantic dinner. Pop up the question while dining or just when the sun is going down. The romantic ambiance will foster your love and add to your emotions and it will seem that the world has conspired for two of you to meet. There are minimal chances of rejection.
- Serenade your partner with a lovely song and add your proposal line at the end of the song. Or you can do it other way also like uploading it to the website like YouTube and add on your pictures on the video of the song. .” Send your beloved the URL at work or home with a note that says, “I think this song says it all.” If you send it to the office, send it late in the day so that when the call comes, you can leave work immediately and whisk him or her off to a romantic dinner.
- Another great idea for a proposal is to express your love a little ‘filmy way’ on the big screen. Make a plan for a movie and pre-plan with the manager of the theater to have your proposal aired on the screen just before the movie begins. The always-energetic crowd will be your confidence booster and is sure to get a positive reply for your proposal.
- You know the drill: Roses. Lots of them. Everywhere. In the bathtub, on the bed, in your sweetie’s slippers, in the car. Buy her rose-colored silk lingerie and rose-scented massage oil. Give him one rose for each month you’ve been together.
- What else Valentine’s Day proposal ideas can suggest you than gifting your sweetheart a heart-shaped chocolate box which has engagement ring in it as replacement of one chocolate. She (or he!) may be surprised that you’ve gotten her such an inexpensive gift, but if you can get her to open it, the surprise will be on her.
- Proposing while taking a walk in a romantic atmosphere like by the sea-shore, a secluded park or near a historical monument is also a good idea. It is simple, unexpected and is sure to win over your love. Make sure the timing is either early morning or late evening, around twilight. It adds to the romance.
- If you are a couple who likes simple things – keep your marriage proposal simple. A quiet get away, snuggling in front of a warm fire… You on one knee telling her how much she means to you and that you want her to be in your life forever as your wife… now, that’s romantic!
- Arrange for a limousine to pick her up at her house with the first clue, and provide clues that lead her to all your favorite spots through town. The last hint will lead her to you, on one knee with an engagement ring.
- Gift him/her a small book in which “Will you marry me” is written in different languages. The English version can be at the end of the book. Another idea is to eliminate the page in which the English version is written. When they ask you what it means, propose!
- Why not take him/her to his/her dream destination and propose him/her there? It is surely going to be one of the best proposal ideas!