A girl spends tons of time in daydreaming about her proposal and its becomes your onus to fill those dreams of your would be with any of the top 11 proposal ideas. You might not be a king but you will forever be her knight in shining armor if you muster enough courage and creativity to romantically propose to the one you love. Only the beautiful and enchanting memories etched in hearts for years and foster your love for each other. With the modern era of technology proposal has become supersized and it has increased the expectations of women and made the to-be-grooms to devise intricate surprises for their soul mates and get the wow factor in their significant decision of life.
However, the main ingredient of perfect marriage proposal is only true love and one should not forget to express those feelings with most loving words. The proposal is the one which is able to make both of you an engaged couple from a boyfriend girlfriend relation. Rather than making it rampant and chronicling for others, think about your girl only.
List of top 11 proposal ideas have all the pleasant and overwhelming proposal ideas but they need to be personalized to make them a heart melting and most romantic proposal for your girl. Simply jotted down the list of unique and romantic moments of yours relationship to weave a best proposal idea in one of the top 11 proposal ideas.
Top 11 Proposal Ideas
- Aired your proposal on your beloved’s favorite station. Make sure he/she is listening to the station at that time. Play a romantic song by which your partner can relate and at the end say your proposal with the most romantic words.
- Record a personal home video of the moments you spent together. You can also include nicknames you use for each other. Get your friends to re-enact these moments. In the end, the video shows you, proposing your love to your cherished one. Get it delivered to your beloved through a friend along with a bouquet of roses. It sure to win your beloved’s heart and there is no way he/ she rejects such a cute proposal.
- Wrap the ring in increasingly smaller boxes to be opened on Christmas Day.
- Another great idea to propose is on your beloved’s birthday. Gift your sweetheart the most awaited and sweet gift of the life. While she is waiting for the birthday cake and music, play an romantic song and band on your knees with a beautiful diamond ring and ask her to make her special day, the most memorable day of your relation.
- A unique idea is to gift your beloved a jigsaw puzzle. Make sure you take out one piece from the puzzle beforehand. Ask him/her to solve the puzzle. When he/she realizes one piece is missing, take that piece out from your pocket in which it is written, “Marry me because you complete me”. It is a beautiful way to show your beloved how much he/she means to you.
- If your partner loves to jaunt then out of the top 11 proposal ideas, this is the best one for you. Take your sweetheart to any romantic location like sea shore, historical monuments or hill station and then with the perfect ambience of love and ask the significant question of your life.
- Make a rose petal trail from the door to you. Wait for her with ring in hand and a bottle of her favorite red wine when she arrives home from a long day at work.
- Recreate the most romantic scene from her favorite romantic movie—whether that means showing up in front of her house with a boombox on your shoulder or kissing her in the rain a la The Notebook.
- Play a trivia game together. When it is your sweetheart’s turn, casually say “Your question is: Will you marry me?” rather than the question written on the card.
- Scavenger hunts are always an entertaining marriage proposal idea. Start off with a simple clue to someplace nearby, then get more complicated as the scavenger hunt progresses, and have the final location be a place where you can hide and then pop out and get down on one knee.
- The last and the best way to propose is the traditional way. Go down on one knee, hold a single red rose on which the ring is tied with a ribbon and pop the question. Though old, this way is a sure winner and works every time.
Most Popular Posts
- Romantic Love Notes For Her
- Top 10 Christmas Carols
- Chocolate Recipes for Your Valentine
- Signs Your Ex Still Loves You
- Why Chocolates Are Better Than Boyfriend
- Love is a promise
- Best Friendship Day Quotes
- 6 Friendship Poems That Describes Your Relationship With Your Friend!
- Top 7 Spooky Halloween Poems
- Top 10 Scary Halloween Quotes