True love sayings are the best way to express your emotions and feelings to someone you love in a romantic and loving way. There are numerous love quotes given by the famous writers and eminent personalities expressing the true feelings of love and care to the people they love. These true love sayings often have an inherent meaning or lesson for life. The famous sayings and quotes often give valuable lessons for life and teach a lot about love. The true sayings about love from the prominent personalities carry their life experiences about the divine emotion. And hence are worth adapting in one’s life.
You can also use the true love saying to woo your partner with romantic words. Moreover, if you want to convey a message to your loved one without being direct or sounding blunt. The true love quotes and sayings will surely serve your purpose. No matter what you want to say, these famous sayings and quotes about love will surely have some apt words for your emotions. Not only that, these sayings about true love will also lift your spirits after a bad break up or a face- off with your lover. The love sayings and quotes are a great medium to familiarise or remind you of the essence of true love.
So redeem your self- respect and know your worth in a relationship with the help of these inspirational sayings. Have a sneak peak at the next segment and enjoy reading some brilliant true love sayings.
Famous True Love Sayings
- “Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where your headed” By Jodi Picoult
- “I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” By Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
- “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” By Ricardo Montalban
- “We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don’t even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It’s time to put an end to this. It’s time for us to let ourselves be loved.” By C. Joy Bell C
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” By William Shakespeare
- “There is no mystery– that’s the beauty of it. We are entirely explicable to each other, and yet we stay. What a miracle that is.” By Kamila Shamsie
- “My point is that when you fall in love it’s with a real person with flaws. Not with a perfect character from a fairy tale.” By Mette Ivie Harrison, Tris & Izzie
- “Love conquers all,” Aphrodite promised. “Look at Helen and Paris. Did they let anything come between them?” “Didn’t they start the Trojan War and get thousands of people killed?” “But that’s not the point. Follow your heart.” By Rick Riordan
- “Love — not dim and blind but so far-seeing that it can glimpse around corners, around bends and twists and illusion; instead of overlooking faults love sees through them to the secret inside.” By Vera Nazarian, Salt of the Air
- It would be impossible to “love” anyone or anything one knew completely. Love is directed towards what lies hidden in its object. By Paul Valéry
- Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love; it is the faithless who know love’s tragedies. By Oscar Wilde
- The course of true love never did run smooth.” By William Shakespeare
- “He’s not your prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess.” By Demi Lovato
- “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.” By Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” By Billy Graham