Love!! It is perhaps the most beautiful emotion that the Almighty has gifted in us. It is that magical sentiment which can make us achieve some of the toughest tasks in the world. Every individual longs to be loved and pampered specially by that someone whom they desire to be with whole heart. It even has the ability to change an individual’s life but whether optimistically or pessimistically, it all depends on the way a person conceives this emotion.
Falling in love offers a “never felt before” experience and in the current generation it is a common sight to see couples hanging around in each other’s arm. It can also be noted at the same time that many youngsters have mistaken this feeling and have ruined its serenity and splendor. They get obsessed and land up creating a total mess. This is when Motivational Words and Inspirational Quotes about Love can make their life less complicated. Experts in this field have jotted down their experience through Short Inspirational Sayings about Love so as to guide the future generations on the right track. These sayings can enlighten you with the basics that you have been lacking all these years in attaining the love of your life. Inspirational Quotes can also act as the burning lantern to show you the right path during the dark hours of your love life.
If you think that you are trapped with this feeling then we lend our helping hand by mention some of the well appreciated and Short Inspirational Sayings about Love.
Short Inspirational Sayings about Love
- Love does not come to those who seek it, but to those who give love. It is a binding force between souls who have nothing to give but themselves to one another. – Harold Clemp
- Love is a master key which opens the gate of happiness. – Oliver Wedell Holmes
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
- There is no remedy for love but to love more. – Henry David Thoreau
- All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
- When we freely forgive others who have hurt us, our angel brings us a special blessing of love from God. – Eileen Elias Freeman
- Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a heaven in hell’s despair. – William Blake
- The vital importance of love is to love all life without qualms, without wisdom or religion being uppermost in the mind of the lover. – The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad Bk
- Knowledge can bring many things. But the consciousness of the heart brings love, and love brings everything. – Harold Clemp
- When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. – Paulo Coelho
- Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. – Melissa Marr
- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert Heinlein
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. – Alexander Smith
- The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re alive. – O.A. Battista
- Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of
little love. – Erich Fromm
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. – Unknown
- Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. – Unknown
- You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever…. connections are made with the heart, not the tongue. – C. JoyBell C