Pour your love and romance in magical words which can directly impact on lover’s heart. The love romantic sayings have passion and desire for love which help you to celebrate your companionship with the partner in more erotic way. Romantic love sayings add the perfect splash of emotion and madness that we require to live.
You can express your feelings with most prolific and touching way to your love and make your special romantic occasions more romantic and cherishing with the magical words. Romantic sayings are much used in special occasions like anniversary, birthdays and valentine day. Read out the most romantic sayings given below and chose the best for you.
Best Romantic Saying Collection
- “Love is a friendship set to music.” – E. Joseph Cossman
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
- “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
- Love, free as air at sight of human ties, Spreads his light wings, and in a moment flies. – Alexander Pope
- There is no remedy for love but to love more. –Henry David Thoreau
- Of all the earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Love me without fear / Trust me without questioning / Need me without demanding / Want me without restrictions / Accept me without change / Desire me without inhibitions.” – Dick Sutphen
- Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let’s kiss afresh, as when we first begun. –Robert Herrick
- Those who love deeply never grown old; they may die of old age, but they die young- Arthur Wing Pinero
- I believe that if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the earth I would hear your footsteps-Benito Perez Galdos
- A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; A woman loses hers after four kisses- H.L. Mencken
- The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world Is a woman’s heart- Josiah G. Holland
- I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion – I have shudder’d at it.