Burn bright in the coldest nights and add flames to the winter time. Christmas is that time of the year, best to share and ink the words of love and care on our hearts. Although Christmas cards and sayings have been evolving since the Victorian age but the traditions and sentiments behind it are still unchanged. Put down the best Christmas card sayings and make your greeting more personalised and worthy. These Merry Christmas card sayings and wordings can imbibe Christmas traditions and sweet sentiments in the hearts of your loved ones. Christmas cards sayings bring warmth in the life of those that receive them. The sentiment and affection bound within these Christmas greetings cards sayings adds a little something extra to the flavour of the season.
The best time is now and the best place is here; Put forward your feelings on your greetings. Putting on paper that which is in your heart is never easy. We are here to help you select a beautiful & memorable Christmas card saying. Whether you have your own hand made card or it’s a ready-made one. You can always personalise it by putting in your own cute Christmas card saying or a message.
From the shelves of best writers we bring to you various verses and rhymes, from comic to cynical and from touching ones to most intense ones. Use these best Christmas card saying for your memorable Christmas greetings.
Best Christmas Card Saying
Traditional Christmas Card Sayings
- Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history, because it has meant the pouring into a sick world of the healing medicine of love which has transformed all manner of hearts for almost two thousand years. Underneath all the bulging bundles is this beating Christmas heart.
–George Mathew Adams
- Whatever else be lost among the years, Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing: Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears, Let us hold close one day, remembering its poignant meaning for the hearts of men. Let us get back our childlike faith again.
–Grace Noll Crowell
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever.
–Bess Streeter Aldrich
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
Cute Christmas Card Sayings
- “Good news from heaven the angels bring,
Glad tidings to the earth they sing:
To us this day a child is given,
to crown us with the joy of heaven.”
- Christ was born in the first century, yet he belongs to all centuries. He was born a Jew, yet He belongs to all races. He was born in Bethlehem, yet He belongs to all countries.
–George W. Truett
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!
–Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
–Norman Vincent Peale
- A Christmas gambol oft could cheer; The poor man’s heart through half the year..
– Walter Scott
- “One can never have enough socks,” said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”
– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Rhyming Christmas Card Saying
- Count your blessings
Count them one by one.
Count your blessings!
See what God has done!
- “Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go.”
–Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- “Joy is prayer
Joy is strength
Joy is love
Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.”
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
it makes no noise at all,
but softly gives itself away;
while quite unselfish, it grows small.
–Eva K. Logue
- May your family be gathered
and your tree lit with dazzling light.
Sending you warm holiday wishes
and hoping your Christmas is merry and bright!
Funny Christmas Card Sayings
- Fun What I don’t like about office Christmas parties are looking for a job the next day.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up; they have no holidays.