Its only WORDS… and word that all you have to take her HEART away! This V-Day pour out each and every emotion or feeling of love while writing or saying the most Romantic Things to Say on Valentine’s Day. Make some serious wooing and say exactly what is there in the heart of hearts. Create your own moments of love and awe in the world of romanticism with our World’s Best Romantic Quotes and Those Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend or Boyfriend on the Valentine’s Day.
Whatsoever may be the age, every loving soul love to feel special and wanted. Say it to her, write her a letter or text a message to her – do make use of these brilliant quotes and romantic things to say to him or her before the time passes by. Words are the seeds that germinate every feeling and emotion. Every single word of love is mounting stair towards your beloved heart. And we know that the deepest desires and expressions are there in your heart but it’s hard to put into the right words and phrases. So make use of the utmost romantic lyrics with our fantastic quotes and saying, because a Romantic Thing You Say to your spouse or partner is an effective way to toughen shared bonds and relationships.
Romantic Things to Say on Valentine’s Day
There are many ways to express the deepest feelings to your love. All you need is a little inspiration and we are here to help you realize what you want to say with our most romantic things to say on the Valentine’s Day.
- I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.
- “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
- “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”
- The first time my eyes fell on you … my heart leapt .. And I fell .. In love with you!
- You make the nights less dark … you bring sunshine into the darkest corners of my heart.
- The tone of your voice is like music to my ears, The vision of you is like candy to my eyes, Your very essence moves me to say .. I swear … I love you.
- “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
- “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”
- “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
- “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
- I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me Angels don’t watch other angels.
- This is the true measure of love: When we believe that we alone can love, that no one could ever have loved so before us, and that no one will ever love in the same way after us.
- “You have made my world wonderful, beautiful and good beyond my wildest dreams. Never, ever, did I imagine how great life could be, until I met you and discovered love.”
- “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
- “If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.”