Vacations are always fun. When it’s a vacation with your significant other it just gets better. And if it’s a vacation with your significant other for the first time, things start to get a little more interesting. Most people usually expect it to be all lovie dovie and snuggly wuggly and rainbows and candy. Who can blame them? After all you’re going to be with him/her 24X7 for the next couple of days, but, you are also going to be with him/her 24×7 for the next couple of days. You are going to wake up next to him or her every day; they are going to witness your life as you live it, in the wild, from the moment you wake up till the moment you get in bed. The rainbows seem to have lost their colours now haven’t they? Don’t worry though we’ve got your back, here are a few first vacation tips to help you out when you’re out there.
There are a lot of things you need to take care of when you’re going to go on that first trip as a couple. Starting from where you want to go and what you want to do (staying in all the time is not an option). The Vacation needs to be perfect and one you would remember for years and years to come (hopefully only for all the good reasons). And to do that you’re going to need some first vacation tips for couples.
If you’re all packed and ready to spend probably the most romantic vacation of your life keep reading for some great first vacation tips for lovers.
First vacation Tips
- Step one to anything you do is to plan it out. A vacation has to be planned even if you’re just taking a weekend to a nearby county. You do not want to end up in a new place with absolutely no knowledge about it. That’ll only end up in you thinking about what you want to do and then not doing anything at all.
- It’s always a good idea if you decide on a destination together. You don’t want to end up going to some place where he/she has had a terrible experience or end up going to a club where your significant other is banned. You don’t want to pick a destination that you’re not too excited about either, you’ll only end up ruining the mood of your partner. Try to pick a place both of you are excited about and really really want to go to.
- Don’t expect too much from your first vacation and be realistic. It’s ok to want to have fun but if you’re expecting to have the kind of vacations you see on TV, then you’re just pushing your luck. It’s better to expect little and get more than the other way round.
- Make sure you have arranged for all aspects of your vacation beforehand. You need to be organized (no matter how boring that sounds) or you’ll probably end up with a lot of complications. So make sure that hotel room is booked along with the transportations to wherever you’re going to be going.
- When you plan your vacation don’t make it a vacation into the next district at a B&B, make it a little exotic (or as exotic as you can afford) and go to some place new if not a new country then at least a different city.
- You have to keep in mind that you’re on a vacation together, the keyword being together, so try to spend as much time as possible without smothering him/her with each other. Plan out couple activities depending on where you are, flirt shamelessly with each other and make sure you take at least some time to just sit together and talk.
- If you have any concerns whatsoever regarding the planning of this vacation just go and ask your significant other, don’t keep a thing hidden; that is always a major no-no. There’s absolutely no reason for you to freak out.
- Whatever you do try not to blame each other for anything in case things don’t turn out the way they were supposed to. No matter what happens try and make the best of the moment. Whatever happens the two of you need to support each other.
- Since this is your first trip with your significant other you need to be yourself. Don’t pretend to be something or rather someone you’re not. He/she should know what they’re getting into. Plus this will also let your partner feel comfortable and be themselves around you.
- If you’re a drinker try to limit your drinking. You do not want to be intoxicated and do stuff you’d rather not want to do. And you really don’t want him/her to think you’re a raging alcoholic.
- Don’t make any rules and regulations and be a free bird by your heart and mind.
- If there is something you want to tell your significant other about yourself that you’re not particularly proud of you might want to do that before you go for a vacation. Nothing spoils the mood like “I’ve never told anyone this before but when I was a kid I killed a clown”.
- Do not complaint about each other’s packing and dressing sense as you are new to the person and don’t have any idea about them. A little light teasing is okay but don’t go too far and end up hurting the person.
- Remember this and remember it good, this is your first vacation together, not your honeymoon don’t mistake one for the other and don’t pressurise your partner. Things like these can have drastic effects on relationships.
- Don’t let any misunderstanding and disarrangement ruin your mood and joy of the first vacation. Try to avoid any awkward situations (a good joke comes in handy here) and concentrate in making it a trip to remember for both you and your partner.
Most Popular Posts
- Romantic Love Notes For Her
- Top 10 Christmas Carols
- Chocolate Recipes for Your Valentine
- Signs Your Ex Still Loves You
- Why Chocolates Are Better Than Boyfriend
- Love is a promise
- Best Friendship Day Quotes
- 6 Friendship Poems That Describes Your Relationship With Your Friend!
- Top 7 Spooky Halloween Poems
- Top 10 Scary Halloween Quotes