Everything takes a backseat on February 14th as love becomes the priority. Valentine’s Day quotes make you understand the essence of love and its significance in your life. These love quotes can convey your love and innermost feeling to him/her. Social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter are quite popular and famous to let the world know about feelings and there you can post Valentine’s Day quotes phrased in beautiful words.
All the famous and popular Valentine’s Day quotes has been written by true lovers across the globe. We have found the best Valentine’s Day quotes for you to impress your partner. Make your Valentine’s Day a beautiful cherishing day of love in your love life and let these loving Valentine’s Day quotes be your partner and word of mouth to make your love much more convincing.
25 Best Valentine’s Day Quotes
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
- What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.
- I claim there aren’t, Another Saint, As great as Valentine.
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
- A bell is no bell ’til you ring it, A song is no song ’til you sing it, And love in your heart Wasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love ‘Till you give it away.
- Without Valentine’s Day, February would be… well, January.
- Poetry spills from the cracks of a broken heart, but flows from one which is loved.
- Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- On Valentine’s day we think of those who make our life worthwhile, Those gracious, friendly people who we think of with smile.
- Your heart is so fragrant with all the garden roses, You are attractive to me by all your naive poses.
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.
- All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
- Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.
- If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favoring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy.
- Love is the only shocking act left on the planet.
- The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
- There is no remedy for love but to love more.
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.