Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, and the creativity of the universe. You open the gratitude. Paying your gratitude to someone for their act of appreciation and help for you makes your relationship much stronger and deeper. Saying thank you is not just the act of manners but a way to acknowledges and cherishing someone’s kindness and help to you.
When you say thank you it shows that you are appreciating their act of support and help to you. It opens the door between you two and lead to further relationship which can lead to good deeds between you two in future also. Do it in a innovative and creative way by using thank you quotes pay your respect and gratitude to someone that make them feel special by it.
Thank you quotes written by famous writers and thinkers to show someone that how much we admired your appreciation and help to us. These thank you quotes coveys the positive feelings and respect to the person who has done a good deed for you. A humble thank you through positive, sweet and lovable words expressing your true feelings and gratitude are given below. Add on your personal message to convey your emotions and make your relation much strong and respected.
Famous Thank you quotes
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
- I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.
- The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake. The five most important words: You did a good job. The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion? The three most important words: If you please. The two most important words: Thank You. The one most important word: We. The least important word: I.
- For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life’s philosophy – Thank you sincerely.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
- Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don’t unravel.
- What I have done is worthy of nothing but silence and forgetfulness, but what God has done for me is worthy of everlasting and thankful memory.
- Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.
- God I thank you for everything you have given me so far. I know tomorrow you will be right by my side through thick and thin.
- I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.
- A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances. A complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise.
Most Popular Posts
- Romantic Love Notes For Her
- Top 10 Christmas Carols
- Chocolate Recipes for Your Valentine
- Signs Your Ex Still Loves You
- Why Chocolates Are Better Than Boyfriend
- Love is a promise
- Best Friendship Day Quotes
- 6 Friendship Poems That Describes Your Relationship With Your Friend!
- Top 7 Spooky Halloween Poems
- Top 10 Scary Halloween Quotes