Love has no bars, no limitations of age or any other thing in this world but the craze and freshness in new love of teenage has its own pleasuring fragrance and beauty. The charm of teenage love has attracted many poets and authors to write teenage love quotes and teenage love poems for the young couples. Teenage is the start of love which cherishes your whole life with the beauty of pureness and sweet gestures.
Teenage love quotes are used by young boys and girls to woo their partners on special occasion and let them feel the delight of their love with expressing words and quotes. There are many love quotes which expound true feelings of love and happiness of couples when they are together. On the other side, the sad teenage love quotes expresses the pain of losing your first crush or first love of life. Love has no definitions but from above all the stages of love, teenage love is above all which has no expectations and zero grievances from partner.
Here you will find the most popular teenage love quotes from different poets which has influenced the life of many teenagers.
- Tyne Daly- Love is as strict as acting. If you want to love somebody, stand there and do it. If you don’t, don’t. There are no other choices.
- Nietzsche- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
- Oscar Wilde- Men always want to be a woman’s first love; women like to be a man’s last romance.
- Erich Segal- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
- Anonymous- Love is when you wake up thinking of no one else but, that person!
- Michael Leunig- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
- Ben Hecht- Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.
- Marco Davids- Love is like an eagle, it flies to the sky. Love is there for a reason, you just don’t know why. It’s time to find out!!!
- Teenage love, we’re young, dumb, & naive. And that’s why it hurts so much.
- Winnie the Pooh- If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
- Andre Gide- It is the special quality of love not to be able to remain stationary, to be obliged to increase under pain of diminishing.
- French Proverb- Love is blind. That is why he always proceeds by touch.
- David Viscott- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
- G. Moore- Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough.
- Montaigne- If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: “Because it was he; because it was me.”
- Joan Crawford- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.
- Henry Ward Beecher- I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
- Elizabeth Kenny- He who angers you conquers you.
- Kyle Schmidt- I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.
- Thomas Moore- Came but for friendship, and took away love.
- John Keats- Love is my religion – I could die for it.