Mothers day quotes are the best way to greet your mom on the big day. Quotations from some prolific writers and celebrated personalities are a good pick to express your love and respect for your beloved mother. Pay a tribute to your mother for her unconditional love and forgiving nature with these quotes for mothers day. Take this special day as an opportunity to express your unselfish and everlasting affection and respect through the mothers day quotes. These unique and love filled mothers day wishes will surely please the lovely lady who has made all the difference in your life.
Although mothers day has been celebrated since the ancient times of the Greeks and Romans, but it has not lost its sheen over period. A mother’s affection, care, belief can never go unnoticed. So use this one officially declared mothers day to celebrate her role in your life. To convey your innermost feelings and regards for your mom the quotes for mothers day will be the best pick. So greet her, wish her and make her feel special with some heart touching mothers day quotes. Let her know how important she is in your life by dedicating some expressive quotes for mothers day. No one can equate the care, wisdom and protection which a mother has for her family. On this special day, express your gratitude with some astonishing mothers day quotes.
Read on and pick your mothers day quotes to wish your mentor. Make your mother’s day memorable with these warm wishes and quotes.
Beautiful Quotes on Mother’s Day
- “I believe in love at first sight”…because I have been in love with my mother since i opened my eyes.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie – Tenneva Jordan
- All that I have, am, and hope to be, I owe to you, so this is for all the times I forgot to say THANK YOU!!
- On Mother’s Day I have written a poem for you. In the interest of poetic economy and truth, I have succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings and beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines: You’re my mother, I would have no other! – Forest Houtenschil
- Mom I just want to let you know that everyday i thank God for blessing me with a mother like you and if I had one wish I would wish that everyone else would at least have a mom half as wonderful as you are.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most; his wife the best, but his mother the longest – Irish Proverb.
- You are not just my mom but one of my best friends and I love how you understand me and I can come to you for advice. Thank you for always being here for me. I appreciate all that you have given me.
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly – Sarah Malin
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam – Henry Bickersteth
- Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart.
- Now that… my kids are grown, I understand how much work and love it takes to raise and to keep a family together. The example of your strength, devotion, and patience is now rippling through the generations – Forest Houtenschil
- If I had a flower for each time I thought of My Mother, I could walk in my garden forever.
- Mom, when thoughts of you are in our hearts, we are never far from home.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts – Washington Irving
- Love is blind because “My mother started loving me before seeing my face”.
- It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.
Most Popular Posts
- Romantic Love Notes For Her
- Top 10 Christmas Carols
- Chocolate Recipes for Your Valentine
- Signs Your Ex Still Loves You
- Why Chocolates Are Better Than Boyfriend
- Love is a promise
- Best Friendship Day Quotes
- 6 Friendship Poems That Describes Your Relationship With Your Friend!
- Top 7 Spooky Halloween Poems
- Top 10 Scary Halloween Quotes