Love completes life with all the feelings in it like romance, suspense, fear, anxiety, sadness, excitement and fun. Love is strength to your heart and gives you courage to laugh even in the darkest period of your life. Some of the writers have put their effort and the emotion of joy and excitement in Funny Love quotes which include emotion, anger, smile, tears, joy and fun of love.
Funny love quotes will tickle your funny bones and leave you smirking and smiling in delight. Enjoy these quotes with your partner and see the exciting and humorous side of love in an innovative way.
Read the amazing collection of unique and interesting funny love quotes mentioned below and create a romantic funny moments with your partner.
Top 20 Funny Love Quotes
- I live in my own little world. But its ok, they know me here.- Lauren Myracle
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again? Anonymous
- “You’d be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap.” – Dolly Parton
- “I detest ‘love lyrics.’ I think one of the causes of bad mental health in the United States is that people have been raised on ‘love lyrics.” – Frank Zappa
- “Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion.” – Mirabeau
- “Once you have loved someone, you’d do anything in the world for them… except love them again.” – Anonymous
- “To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia.” – H.L. Mencken
- “Nothing spoils romance so much as a sense of humour in the woman.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Women still remember the first kiss after men have forgotten the last” – Remy de Gourmont
- “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.”- Albert Einstein
- Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.” – Erma Bombeck
- “My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.” – Socrates.
- “When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.” – Rita Rudner.
- “The heart of marriage is memories; and if the two of you happen to have the same ones and can savor your reruns, then your marriage is a gift from the gods.” – Bill Cosby
- Love is said to be blind, but I know some fellows in love who can see twice as much in their sweethearts as I do. -Josh Billings
- I have great hopes that we shall greatly appreciate each other all our lives as much as if we had never married at all. –Lord Byron
- Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. It’s a drug. It distorts reality, and that’s the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw -Fran Lebowitz
- A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. -Brendan Francis
- Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. -Ben Hecht
- The only people who make love all the time are liars –Louis Jordan