Make your friends feel the fragrance of your friendship by sending them warm Friendship Day Quotes. Jotted down by some of the passionate writers or personalities these quotes have the essence that you might feel like sharing with your friend. Presented straight out of compassion Friendship Day Quotes are composed out of those tender and jovial lines that will make your little buddies feel blessed to have you in their lives. These simple sentences will bring back the profound memories of your relation. Friendship is not something that can be learned rather it is earned. So don’t let this special bonding fly out of your window.
Quotes for Friendship Day has taken birth to express and share our deepest emotion with the person who knows us inside out. So 4th August 2013 offers you the privilege to celebrate this unusual bonding by sending some of the most genuine quotes. Simple and short, quotes can deliver your adoration and concern to your chum. Remember, as water that gushes from the spring cannot coagulate in winter, in the same manner friendship that flows from the heart cannot be ice-covered by adversity. It can also be best compared with a perennial river that continues flowing without end despite changing path. Thus if it has been time that your friend has started putting up in a faraway land, reignite the glow of your relation with a pure and affectionate quote. Play with the creativity of words and let your pal know that you both continue to be friends forever. A quote on friendship can highlight the fact that you are like a star to your friend, he/she may not get to see you all the time but yes you will always be there for them.
Today we will share some of the best known Friendship Day quotes for you to celebrate this day with lots of warmth and greetings.
Friendship Day quotes
- At the shrine of friendship never say die, let the wine of friendship never run dry. – Victor Hugo
- If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile… But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend. – Albert Camus
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. – Elisabeth Foley
- Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side.
- A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.
- A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity. – Robert Hall
- Never shall I forget the times I spent with you; continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. – Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Friends are the light at the end of the tunnel for sure, for when everything seems dark and hopeless; they can turn everything around and make you feel alive.
- Friendship is that bond that keeps life glued together even when troubles make it seem like it is falling apart at seams.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Walter Winchell
- Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of the entire world. – John Evelyn
- I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship. – Pietro Aretino
- Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love. – Charles Peguy
- A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.
- Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.
- A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.