Birthdays are always one of the most special events. But when it is your mother’s, you want to do all it takes to make the day memorable. Wish her with some sweet birthday quotes for mom. Tell her how much you respect her, how much you love her, how special she is in your life. The best way is to write some mother birthday quotes to convey your emotions. We can assure you that it is the gift which will surely melt her heart. It is the best feeling to know that your kids love and respect you.
Mother always has a special place in a child’s life. She is the kid’s first teacher. A mother stands by her child’s side throughout her life. No one can take a mother’s place in a child’s life, no matter how old the child grows. So, this birthday why not thank that mom for all her love, support and care through special birthday quotes for mom. Cherish your relationship with your mother with some genuine and moving birthday quotes for mom.
Write some fine and pleasant birthday quotes for mom in a beautiful greeting card or a hand- made note. Do not forget that your mother is no different from the other women in your life. They also appreciate beauty, simplicity and emotional expressions. A mother never wants expensive gifts from her children. She just wants them to express their love for her. So a note with birthday quotes for mom is the most suitable gift for your mentor. You should not forget to mention small things like how much you like the food she cooks for you. You can also thank her for the moral values she taught you or for her unconditional support or her faith in your abilities.
Valentine Carnival has brought you some sample birthday quotes for mom to touch her heart with simplicity.
Birthday Quotes for Mom
- The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom- Henry Beecher.
- I remember every single moment of my childhood, because you made it something special, something unique. Thank you Mom for all the loving memories we shared together.Happy Birthday!
- I hope that whenever you think of me, you’ll always see a part of you in me. Happy Birthday Mom!
- Words in any language in all over the world are not enough to express how grateful I am for being in my life and for what you have done for me throughout the years. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!
- In every smile, every tear and every cheer we were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life. Happy Birthday Mom and thank you for everything!
- As I count my blessings, I can’t help but think of you. Thank you for the difference you have made in my life, dear Mother.
- You make the world a better place to live in, a place full of happiness and joy by simply spreading out your immense love and care. Thanks for everything Mom. Happy Birthday!
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
- You are glowing like a star; you are beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. You are the sweetest person I know. Happy Birthday Mom! May God bless you with all the happiness in the world.
- There is no velvet as soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path as flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
- You are more than just a mother to me. You are my teacher, my strength, my guidance and my best friend. Thank you for giving me profusely every part of yourself.Happy Birthday Mom!
- May peace fill all the empty spaces around you and may happiness answer all your wishes. Happy Birthday, dear Mother.
- You’ve seen me happy, you’ve seen me sad, you’ve seen me reasonable, you’ve seen me mad. Mom I may not have always said it, but you are the most beloved. Happy Birthday Mom!