It becomes imperative to find out ways to mend a broken heart when sleepless nights and swollen eyes become an indispensable part of your life. And a broken heart is giving you an incessant pain which is quite hard to bear. It seems that nothing can rescind you from your pain. Your joy, happiness, friends, hobbies, games and hangouts; everything is in vain. All you need is an advice on how to mend a broken heart. The last words of your partner have tarnished all the pleasant memories of your past. All you want is to erase those words and last painful days from your memory. Mending a broken heart is not easy for all but not even impossible. You can foster yourself with the help of tips to a mend a broken heart.
Mending a broken heart is gruelling and it hurts a lot when you feel that you can’t do anything, everything is just happening and is not corrigible anymore. As Bess Myerson has said once “to fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.” Every single step or advice you follow to come out of the pain looks incongruous.
Heal your broken heart with these simple steps and take yourself out of the pool of tears and terrible insomnia which you have accompanied the pain.
Tips to Mend a Broken Heart
- Feel the pain- If you think you can escape from your pain and these terrible situations then you are wrong. One day or the other, you will have to face it and you might cry, weep all the night. These are the ways to get over or mend a broken heart. The intense pain of broken heart can only make you strong, so it’s better to face it than avoiding it.
- Mend your broken heart by yourself- Yes you can and only you can heal your broken heart. Don’t rely on any one else for advice and tips to mend a broken heart. You have seen the best in your life and now you have to bear the worst of your life alone. Find out the strength within you and make yourself feel strong enough to heal your broken heart. But this in no way means you can’t share your feelings and pain with anyone. Venting out your grief is also important to fix a broken heart. If you do not trust someone to understand your situations then write down your feeling. It helps greatly in mending a broken heart.
- Detach yourself- The Buddha taught us the real fact of life. Attachment leads to sufferings and detachment leads to happiness and peace. Try to detach yourself from all the memories and regrets from your previous relation. This really helps in mending a broken heart.
- List your strengths- Know yourself and mend your broken heart by exploring your inner strengths. Your ex-partner has been with you from last some months or years but you had best or worst times even without him/her also. You have fought with life’s pester alone and this time also you can live up by your own strength.
- Don’t stop yourself- If you are still thinking about him/her at night, fantasizing about your ex, it’s quite natural. Don’t be so rude and strict to yourself. It only helps to heal your broken heart with time. The more you stop yourself from thinking about your ex, you heart will take you to the same place and wreak alacrity in your heart and mind about him/her.
- Think about others- How to mend a broken heart, ask this question to yourself but this time not for you but for someone else. Help the ones who are bearing the same pain and trying to heal a broken heart. Stay by the side of a friend who is mending a broken heart of his/her own.
- Laugh and cry- Mend a broken heart by leaving your heart on its own. Tears and laughter are scientifically proved therapies of mending a broken heart. Tears take out toxic biochemical from your body which relieves your emotional stress. So cry when you want and laugh as much as you can. Laughing out loud helps greatly in mending a broken heart.
- These tips and suggestions will surely help you mend a broken heart. So do not let your past destroy your future. Close this sad chapter and move on in life to explore the joys that are waiting you at the end of this road.