Love addiction is quite common in humans now; people do fall in love and get addicted to their partners. Partners do not realize their addiction at the start but later find it much difficult to get release from it. Love addiction is as same as alcoholism and other addiction which need treatment to get recover from. Lovers spend their much time together and have to pay for it later on. Lovers lost themselves to other individual and live the life of being someone else. Every single activity is related to the other person and you yourself don’t realize when it happens, you just flow with the water in river.
True love is not an addiction rather it gives you strength to stand alone and feel the inner power but toxic love makes you weak and dependent on your partner. We make another human high over us and love in toxic love but true love values you and no one’s else than you. It gives you room to grow and desire for your partner to grow but in toxic love, an individual demands for security and comfort.
Symptoms Of Love Addiction
- You are needy and little selfish for your relationship
- You fantasize a lot about your love and can’t stop yourself by doing it.
- You lower down your standards to be with someone
- You got into relationship with someone with whom you are not sure about future still be in relationship.
- You ignore all the warning signs, when you get signs of attraction.
- You trust your love interest blindly which was very hard job to you before that.
- You tend to do suicide when you are breakup with your love interest as it seems no meaning of life to you.
- You perform many responsibilities to sustain relationship.
- You have interest in love and relationship only.
- You can’t be alone and you don’t enjoy with yourself.
- You involve with wrong person to avoid being lonely.
- Your partner threatens you to leave and you can’t help it.
- You do anything to make your partner happy
- You see the things only what you want to see and ignore the realities
- You have stayed with abusive person
- When you are in love, you are overly possessive and jealous.
- You ignore your family and friends to save your relationship.
- You tend to take decision so impulsive
- Love is the most important thing to you in the whole world.
- You feel powerless when you fall in love—as if you are in some kind of trance or under a spell. You lose your ability to make wise choices.