It’s October, It’s Halloween!
Halloween is the only time when people proudly flaunt their spooky decorations including creepy tombstones, skeletons, spiders and cobwebs. It’s time to pick out some ghostly costumes, spine-chilling music and scary Halloween quotes. With frightening edibles, and terrifying decorations, make this festival bloodcurdling. An array of famous Halloween quotes and Halloween slogans can divulge the horrific side of fiesta.
Here’s a list of top 10 Scary Halloween Quotes:
Scary Halloween Quotes
- It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
between science and superstition, and
it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge.
This is the dimension of imagination.
It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
- Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite,
All are on their rounds tonight; In the wan moon’s silver ray,
Thrives their helter-skelter play.
- Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen,
Voices whisper in the trees,
“Tonight is Halloween!”
- This is Halloween, everybody make a scene Trick or treat
till the neighbors gonna die of fright It’s our town, everybody scream In this town of Halloween.
- Eat, drink, and be scary.
- Hark! Hark to the wind! ‘Tis the night, they say, When all souls come back from the far away- The dead, forgotten this many a day!
- It’s Halloween! It’s Halloween!
The moon is full and bright
And we shall see what can’t be seen
On any other night.
Skeletons and ghosts and ghouls,
Grinning goblins fighting duels
Werewolves rising from their tombs,
Witches on their magic brooms
In masks and gown we haunt the street
And knock on doors for trick or treat
Tonight we are the king and queen,
For oh tonight it’s Halloween!
- On Hallowe’en the thing you must do
Is pretend that nothing can frighten you
And if somethin’ scares you and you want to run
Just let on like it’s Hallowe’en fun.
- When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
- From ghoulies and ghosties
And long-leggedy beasties
And things that go bump in the night,
Good Lord, deliver us! –
Most Popular Posts
- Romantic Love Notes For Her
- Top 10 Christmas Carols
- Chocolate Recipes for Your Valentine
- Signs Your Ex Still Loves You
- Why Chocolates Are Better Than Boyfriend
- Love is a promise
- Best Friendship Day Quotes
- 6 Friendship Poems That Describes Your Relationship With Your Friend!
- Top 7 Spooky Halloween Poems
- Top 10 Scary Halloween Quotes