“Anyone who has looked a teddy bear in the face will recognize the friendly twinkle in his knowing.” -Harold Nadolny
Valentine’s Day week commences with the dawn of 7th February and lasts till the dusk of 14th February. In popular culture, this week has multiple names such as Week of Love, Cupid’s Week, Week of Romance, and much more. The fourth day of the Valentine’s week is celebrated as Teddy Bear Day with absolute fervor amongst couples on 10th February. Based on “age no bar” concept, this day can be celebrated midst couple of all ages. Amidst several ways of celebrating Valentines teddy bear day, couples celebrate this day as great occasions and make this day special by presenting gifts to each other’s partners. One of the typical ways to celebrate this day is by sending a “teddy bear” to their dear ones. So, following are some of the tips with which you can celebrate this day with love and care, and display your heart through that cute, mushy, soft teddy bear!
How to Celebrate Teddy Day
- Fluffy and chubby teddy bear is mostly loved by your girlfriends and wives, gifted by their male counter parts. Teddy bear gifts for her can act like your savior at times to win back your girlfriend or sometimes boyfriends too (well girls do have a heart).
- Teddy bears can be used for bedroom decorations and reservoir of sweet memories. The teddies are soft toys and considered as cute and come with ability to upswing the bad mood with their soft and fluffy paws and big belly.
- Gifting a teddy on Teddy bear day is obvious and that is why, we can find an array of teddy bears at various outlets. You can lay your hands on different shapes and sizes of teddy bears to gift or courier to your lovers.
- It is true that teddies do not have real hearts, emotions and feelings but, they fill your day with joy and affection of true love.
- Gift you “lovey-dovey” a cute teddy bear and tell her or him that how much you love that person.
- A small or big teddy bear can convey your feelings which you can’t tell to your partner because something’s are said best with gifts. On this teddy day, gift a teddy to your dear one as a token of love, warmth and care.
- Well, it is going to be an expensive day for all boys and girls who are in a relationship. It works as a cherry on the cake if you gift a teddy with some flowers bouquet to your partner.
- Teddy bears are soft in touch, so the teddy bears exchanges between the lovers increase the softness and loyalty in their relationship.
- On this teddy day, stock your wish list with cuddly, sweet and vibrant teddy bears in varied colors and stuffs. Teddy Day in Valentine’s week is referred to as the day of sharing of love and spending some quality time with your partner.
Wish your partner a very Happy Teddy Day and gift the best soft teddy out of the masses!
Most Popular Posts
- Romantic Love Notes For Her
- Top 10 Christmas Carols
- Chocolate Recipes for Your Valentine
- Signs Your Ex Still Loves You
- Why Chocolates Are Better Than Boyfriend
- Love is a promise
- Best Friendship Day Quotes
- 6 Friendship Poems That Describes Your Relationship With Your Friend!
- Top 7 Spooky Halloween Poems
- Top 10 Scary Halloween Quotes