Flirting Tips for Women can pave an easy path for the women flock to draw their opposite gender’s attention. Healthy Flirting can create a good image and can also woo his heart. After all flirting is a way to attract the man of your interest and to convey your message that you are on for some fun and excitement. At times it might so happen that there is someone who admires you but is too shy to approach you. In such cases your flirting can help him out to put forward his feelings in front of you.
Being confident is essential as it will talk a lot about your personality. While flirting, the opposite person should be at an ease to communicate back with you. Small mistakes can create negative vibes to carry the communication to the next level. Also sometimes some women are hesitant about taking the first step despite having a huge crush. That is the reason why flirting tips for women are advisable to read through.
Who knows if through flirting you land up finding your Mr. Right!! We have sort out some of the most important flirting tips for women to guide you in flirting with your interested one.
Flirting Tips for Women
- Tricky smile– Give smile to men but always make it other way. The man should never know why you have given smile to him. Make him do some efforts to flatter you and keep his interest alive by making yourself approachable to him.
- Body Language– Your body speaks as much as your mouth and even more in flirting. Your body language can show your interest and availability to the man. Don’t cross your hands in his front, it conveys a wrong message that you are not even interesting in talking with him.
- Small Talks– Start a small talk with him, taking initiative is not an issue but do remember don’t talk much and through your words in a way that make him more curious to know about you. Do small talks and let him realize that you are attracted to him but only when he is taking much interest or coming forward.
- Eye contact– Lock your eyes at him, do the talking with your deep eyes. Make the eye contact necessarily while discussing any emotional issue. Your eyes can make him mad about you and do all the flirting in just one look. Don’t miss the most important thing of flirting, gazed while leaving.
- Ask for help– It is the best way to start a talk, ask for any type of help or advice like birthday gift for your cousin, a CD shop, asking way to some place. It is signal for him that you are interesting in talking to him and even ready to discuss stuff with him.
- Compliment him– Compliment him and speak highly about anything he does. He’ll love spending time with you. And make sure you ask for his help now and then, he’ll feel manlier around you.
- Dress smartly- Many things can be concluded with the way you dress. Put on a dress which is not only comfortable but also smart and comfy. Remember when you feel gorgeous; you automatically appear attractive to the opposite gender.
- Look healthy- Having a healthy figure is as important as looking beautiful. Everyone is attracted towards a happy glowing face as flirting is also about being noticed.
- Glance and look down- this is the best way of flirting. Give him a hint of playful smile, an interested glance and then look down. It will convey everything that needs to be conveyed to the opposite gender.
- Be playful- Give him a lingering, soft hug while saying goodbye. Also When both of you are standing together, clasp his hand gently while saying something close to his ear. It’ll seem accidental, but his heart will still skip a beat.
- Gentle touch- Place your palm on his cheek or jawbone while complimenting him for something he’s done especially for you. It’ll make him work harder towards doing more nice things for you.
- Whisper- Whispering always draws their attentions. Ask them if you can tell them a secret…Then whisper in their ear: ‘I just love your tie…can I buy it from you when you are done with it?’
Flirting tips for women are especially for those who are shy in nature and want to start a relationship without taking initiative for it.