They say words are sometimes more than enough to win a heart. Sometimes words are all that is needed to bring a smile to the face of your significant other. The right words are sometimes all you need to make her laugh or beat the schnitzel out of you depending on what you say. So this begs the question, what are the right words for her birthday? Well a complete ‘no’ would be ‘happy birthday honey you’re getting old!’ its lines like these that land you in the hospital. In fact try to refrain from using words like ‘old’ or any other age related quips if you value your life. So what does that leave you with? Don’t worry there are still many Birthday wishes and Birthday wish quotes you can steal.
So it’s her Birthday and you have an entire shindig planned out for her, you’ve got the presents and you’ve planned out the entire day, but how do you begin? Well by wishing your wife a Happy Birthday of course, and how do you do that? If you’re creatively challenged, keep reading for some gorgeous Birthday wishes for wife and make her swoon. How do we know these Birthday wishes will work? Well a lot of famous people used them and if it worked on them they should work on your wife.
So take a look and feel free to use these birthday wishes for wife. Don’t let your enmity with words hinder your quest to tell her how you feel.
Birthday Quotes for Wife
1. I can’t imagine how boring life would have ever been without you. Indeed, you are my soul mate, lovable partner, wonderful friend and excellent wife. Happy birthday darling!
2. A wife is someone who knows all your idiosyncrasies, your bad temper and your secrets and yet she understands you and loves you just the way you are. You are my wife and I will always be your husband. Happy Birthday!
3. Like a pure delicate sapling you were grafted to a new life among new people. From being a stranger you have acquired an essential role in our lives. My days start with your the most beautiful smile of yours. You are my indissoluble better half. Today I promise you a lovable togetherness for life. Happy birthday.
4. You were there for me when I was down and out
You were there for me when I was rejected by everything else
You were there for me when my luck wasn’t
You have been the love of my life
I have been lucky to have you as my loving wife
Have a very Happy Birthday!
5. For the woman who stole my heart For the woman who shown me what is love, For the woman who has given confidence My Best birthday wishes is reserved for you Happy Birthday My Dear
6. I am surely lucky to have you in my life,
You have been such a lovely wife,
Happy birthday and ‘I love you’ more,
Wish you lots of luck and surprises galore!
7. A diva and a role model for many lives surrounding you. You have always carried yourself elegantly no matter what the situations are. A beauty both outside and inside, you are my love, my dear wife. With lots and lots of love. Happy birthday.
8. You are thought about more often than you probably can guess, and thoughts of you just naturally bring smiles of happiness. Now, that it’s your birthday, may each and every warm thought, bring a wish for all the best in life, and all your favourite things.
9. How do I begin to tell you how honoured I am to have you in my life?
I’ll start by saying it was a dream come true the day you became my wife. Happy Birthday my darling wife.
10. Forget what I did in the past my dear wife,
And, do forget what is present,
Because, I did not buy it for you.
Happy birthday from me to you!
Note: use extreme caution while delivering these lines
11. I have made several mistakes, but you always find me perfect. I may have hurt you a zillion times, yet you always forgive me. I may have forgotten to remind you how much I care, yet you never let a day go by without me feeling special. Thank you for all that you do. A very Happy Birthday to the best wife in this world from a husband who loves her the most.
12. I still feel like a hopeless teenager in love when I look into your eyes. I still get goose bumps when I feel your touch. Let’s celebrate this everlasting love and party like there’s no tomorrow on this special day. Happy Birthday dear.