As Friendship Day is just around the corner, you sure must be badgering your head, trying to come up with some True Friendship Quotes for your crazy bunch of friends. Well, take the road less traveled and fish out some Friends Forever Quotes that we have assimilated for you. Friends don’t always feel the compulsion of being vocal about their feelings for each other. It is the gestures through which they really prove that they are there for you. This friendship day, take out some time to dedicate a few Friendship Day Quotes to Them on Facebook.
Friends are a pillar of strength that guide and support you through your thick and thin.
They fight with you, insult you and make you laugh even when you are heart broken. Express your gratitude towards them through the Best Friends Quotes and Sayings we have listed for you. Cheers to all the friends you have made growing up. A prized possession, share a laugh together using Funny Best Friend Quotes that define your amity. Go ahead and wish all your friends, your best this friendship day, because when you turn back, you will remember the wacky times you shared with your coterie of friends. Life is not a bed of roses, dear readers! Friends are here to make the journey worthwhile. Here’s a collection of some Friendship Day Quotes and Sayings for you to let your friends know you adore them.
Friendship Day Quotes and Sayings
Pick a few Quotes about Best Friends from the list and celebrate this Friendship Day with revamped vigor and enthusiasm.
- “A companion loves some agreeable qualities, which a man may possess, but a friend loves the man himself.” – James Boswell
- “Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…” – Unknown
- “My friends are my estate.” – Emily Dickenson
- “Your friend is that man who knows all about you, and still likes you.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.” – Lein Wein
- “A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.” – Charles Caleb Colton
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold Glasow
- “Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another. “– Eustace Budgell
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
- “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.” – Virginia Woolf
- “A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.” – Unknown
- “Friendship involves man things but, above all the power of going outside oneself and appreciating what is noble and loving in another.” – Huxley
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” – Unknown
- “Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant, and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it.” – Cicero
- “Friendship is love without wings.” – Lord Byron
- “A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy & laughter. So, I will treasure the friendship between us.” – Unknown
- “Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness.” – Kaufmen
- “You can always tell a real friend; when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” – Laurence J. Peter
- “A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.” – Unknown
- “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?” – Henry David Thoreau